Audio Technica AT-LP5X Platenspeler + Stofkap
Introducing the Audio-Technica LP5
A perfect balance of technology and design, the sleek contemporary lines of the AT-LP5 turntable grace any room in the home while delivering performance features born out of Audio-Technica’s rich analog heritage.
The direct-drive engine provides playback for both 33 1/3rd & 45 RPM records with a cast aluminium platter and thick damping mat housed together in a structure that has been engineered for minimum chassis resonance, while skilfully retaining the discreet look that complements today’s listening environments.
The J-shaped tonearm, engineered to minimise tracking error, harks back to the original Audio-Technica designs of the 1960’s & 70’s complementing the AT-LP5’s clean lines and comes fitted with Audio- Technica’s lightweight AT-HS10 headshell and the exclusive AT95EX Dual Moving Magnet cartridge. Created specifically for the AT-LP5 turntable, the AT95EX cartridge delivers extended frequency and transient response through new materials selected by Audio-Technica’s cartridge experts in Japan.
- Inclusive Audio-Technica AT95Ex Dual Moving Magnet stereo cartridge
- Original J-shape tonearm design
- Cast aluminium record platter
- Heavy rubber material damping mat
- Sleek matt black surface finish
The AT-LP5 offers a built-in switchable phono/line pre-amplifier that provides connection to a stereo system equipped with either phono or line-level inputs. The AT-LP5 also includes Audacity recording software for MAC or PC, USB cable and an RCA / RCA stereo adapter cable, allowing direct connection to your computer to transfer your classic LP collection to digital files using its USB output.
Box accessories included
- Direct-drive, low noise motor
- Fully manual operation with three speeds: 33-1/3, 45 and 78 RPM
- AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet stereo cartridge with replaceable stylus
- Lightweight AT-HS6 headshell
- J-shaped tonearm, engineered to minimize tracking errors
- Switchable MM/MC built-in pre-amplifier